Now, I'm going to show you why that is all a load of bullshit. Child molesters would not benefit from pro-youth positions on the age of consent. If I was a child molester, there are several reasons why I would not attempt to change age of consent laws.
- The age of consent will only be radically changed after adult superiority is completely gone, and that probably won't happen anytime soon. If I was a child molester, I would not try to change a law just so I could rape a kid 50 years from now (not like it would allow me to do that anyway).
- Child molestation would not become legal. It would just become illegal for a different reason. Instead of being illegal because of age, it would be illegal because of force, coercion, pressure, fraud, authority, etc. If I was a child molester, simply changing the technical phrasing of my charges would not really make too much of a difference to me.
- If I was a child molester, I would do it secretly, so I'd get away with it legal or not. There would be no point in a nearly futile attempt to legalize it (or anything similar to it).
- Why would a child molester attempt to legalize consensual sex, if he/she is not looking for consent, and is most likely doing it more for power than for sexual reasons?
- Any political advocacy movement that focuses on youth liberation would give youths more freedom. If I was a child molester, that would not make it easy for me. It would only make it easier for my victims to stand up for themselves and to report any abuse.
- Adult superiority in all forms would be gone. This includes the voting age. Young people would vote for laws that protected them while still allowing them to be free. They would not vote for laws that allowed a child molester to molest them.
- If I was a child molester, I would rely on rape culture and find ways to encourage it. I would not advocate ending it.
- I would make sure young people have no freedom and are required to do exactly what adults want, so they'd act the same way when I want to molest them.
- I would enforce and encourage punishments against kids who even slightly disagree with authority, so they'd be afraid to even question me molesting them.
- I would want parents to have nearly unlimited power over their kids, so it would be easy for me to get away with molesting my own kids. If I was a child molester, they'd be my most likely victims.
- I would support laws that force young people to take classes at school that promote nearly every element of rape culture in existence and leave young people clueless about sex, making it much easier for them to be victims.
- I would support methods of "therapy" for victims of child molestation that involve giving them no privacy and making the situation even more traumatic than it already is. This way, my victims would be afraid to report it.
- I would encourage spanking, so kids will become desensitized to being touched against their will.
- I would encourage adults to ignore young people's feelings and tell them that it's "for your own good", so they'd trust me when I use that as a reason to molest them.
- I would support Kyleigh's law, so I'd know when there is a lone teenager driving a car.
- I would support the drinking age, so young people would have to unconditionally respect those of legal age in order to have access to alcohol, making it very easy to abuse them.
- Some young people are very good at standing up for themselves. I would do everything I could to fix this.
Rebellious youths are always the best at standing up for themselves. They know how to be themselves and resist any pressure to control them. Of course, ageist adults don't like this, so they do anything they can to turn the confident youths into the easy victims that they should be. If a young person is rebellious, he/she is either punished by authorities, drugged, treated as a "problem child", or sent to an abusive behavior modification camp. It's like they want young people to be easily victimized.
If adults support so many attitudes that make it ridiculously easy to molest kids, why are they always complaining about pedophiles? It's so they can dodge the blame for promoting the abuse of kids. Adults feel they can abuse young people in any way imaginable, as long as it's not sexual.
What you should know, that many people don't, is that sexual abuse is not really about sex. It's about power and control. Most child molesters are not sexually attracted to children. They just get a sick pleasure from having power over youths, like over 90% of other adults. Therefore, "I abuse kids but at least not in a sexual way," is not an acceptable excuse.
Why are supporters of youth liberation often accused of being pedophiles, while supporters of adult superiority, who are much more likely to promote abuse of children, are not? It's because society always fears the person who is different. Youth liberationists have an abnormal opinion about young people, so society assumes they want to fuck prepubescent kids. Guess what: sexual abuse is caused not by abnormal attitudes, but by NORMAL, MAINSTREAM ATTITUDES!